Thursday, July 19, 2018

Floreline Sawyer-July 19, 2018

I enjoyed the speakers today because I could relate to a great deal of what they were talking about. Mr. Bailey describe his school setting and I could relate to what he said about students want security in schools. Students want to feel save in schools. I remember my high school days and the threat of being safe was not on students mine. The only thing that students may have feared was a parent coming to the school to discipline them. The websites that he gave us seem like they will work in my classroom. I planning on trying them. I also enjoyed the vocabulary presentation because it gave us strategies to use in the classroom. Students do not like vocabulary and the presentation made it fun for students while they learn at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment