Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Floreline Sawyer-July 19, 2018

I learned a great deal about conference posters through web publisher. I now know how to do them. I always wondered about how they were formatted and made. I am excited about having an account on ancestry.com. I was able to see my parents grave and the story behind the people that went to the grave site and took the pictures. I was really amazed about this. I will keep looking on ancestry to see if I can find more family members. I learned more information about fake news. I know as a teacher we stress the importance about having credible sources to our students. I now have information that I can give to my students when we started looking for sources for current events, and projects. My art project is coming along. I am excited to see what it will turn out to be. I am really enjoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment